Client Optimization Analyst
The Client Optimization Analyst is a pivotal role that supports the client engagement team in helping our clients define and execute cutting edge cost-containment strategies within HR business areas. Join the Optimatum Team, bring your talent, and work in our New York City office located in the Rockefeller Center area.
Optimatum Solutions an Inc. 5000 company is a vendor management firm delivering robust solutions in the areas of Employer Sponsored Healthcare, Retirement, HR Systems and M&A/Transitional Services. We work with our clients to develop harmonized solutions and provide management and oversight of the various vendors to achieve successful delivery models. We are a high performing, entrepreneurial, and customer focused organization. Our culture is one of inclusion, diversity, individuality, and cohesive growth. We encourage ongoing learning and personal development as corporate red tape is not part of our eco-system. We believe that each team member, while they stand on their own merits, brings immense value to the overall success of the company.
Competitive Compensation and generous Employee Benefits Package that includes:
- Salary and bonus*
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage –
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time off policy – including vacation, personal days and holidays
- Monthly meal allowance
The Client Optimization Analyst supports the client engagement team in creating and capturing value, improving processes, and ensuring compliance within our clients’ HR functions. To achieve these highly visible results, our ideal candidate will use Microsoft Office tools, as well as strong research and communication skills to support project delivery through data and process analysis, interpretation and reporting of findings, assistance with project management and status reporting, as well as writing and structuring client presentations.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of HR related data (Self-Insured Plan Costs, Stoploss)
- Present findings and conclusions to both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with presentation preparation
- Provide project management support
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Minimum 3+ years of related experience in industry or professional services
- Working knowledge of HR, Benefit programs and operations
- Interest in vendor management, HR, healthcare and retirement issues a must
- Prior external consulting experience
- Strong ability to manage and analyze data, think strategically, present effectively
- Skilled in using common project management methodology
- Exceptional organization and planning skills
- Highly detail orientated
- Ability to manage competing priorities and multiple work streams
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
Please complete the application to start the process.
* The expected base annual salary ranges from $75,000 - $125,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills, training, experience, education, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and, where applicable, certifications and licenses obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to salary and a generous employee benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.