Client Optimization Analyst
New York NY
Client Optimization Analyst
About Our Firm:
In a world where 70% to 90% of all Mergers & Acquisitions (M&As) fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, Optimatum is here to solve the issues in this market which continues to grow despite today’s volatile business climate.
We are a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans for our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis and the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability.
The net impact of our work is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance and vendor optimization. Our employer sponsored health care group enables clients to reap direct efficiencies of 10% to 12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5% to 7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Our team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the M&A due diligence and integration process delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduced target employee integration risk.
Competitive Compensation and generous Employee Benefits Package that includes:
- Salary and bonus
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time off policy – including vacation, personal days and holidays
- Monthly meal allowance
Optimatum is seeking a Client Optimization Analyst to join our growing team in the New York City office. In comparison to the larger firms in this market, each team member is pivotal for our organization and has the opportunity from day one to have a meaningful impact on the success of our firm and our clients’ bottom line. Our culture is one of professional development and we foster an environment where you can grow and be challenged without being pigeon-holed into a narrow area of expertise.
The Client Optimization Analyst supports the client engagement team to help our clients define and execute cutting edge cost-containment strategies in key business areas. To achieve these highly visible results, our ideal candidate will use Microsoft Office tools, as well as strong research and communication skills to support project delivery through data and process analysis, interpretation and reporting of various findings, assist with project management and status reporting, as well as contribute by writing and structuring client presentations.
Successful candidates will be intellectually curious and committed to enabling a high-growth company achieve long-term success. You will bring your strong determination to succeed, ability to juggle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines, ability to work both independently and as part of a cross functional team and a sharp attention to detail.
While serving in this capacity, you will have the unique opportunity to interact with subject matter experts, including thought leaders and executives in healthcare, financial, legal and specialized markets who have proven track records in helping companies meet or exceed aggressive goals.
- Provide data analysis support and interpretation of findings
- Utilize exceptional organization and planning skills as well as being highly detail orientated
- Work through barriers to execution
- Manage competing priorities and multiple work streams
- Bring intellectual curiosity and commit to enabling a high growth company achieve enduring success
- Daily focus on an orientation toward strong professional development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in industry or professional services
- Understanding of financial and healthcare issues and operations a plus
- Interest in healthcare issues a must
- Prior external consulting experience
- Strong ability to manage and analyze data, think strategically, present effectively
- Skilled in using common project management methodology
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
To apply visit: www.optimatumsolutions.com/careers