Client Operations Leader
The Client Operations Leader is the dedicated and primary operational point of contact for our clients. Join the Optimatum Team, bring your talent, and work in our New York City office located in the Rockefeller Center area.
About Our Firm:
In a world where 70% to 90% of all Mergers & Acquisitions (M&As) fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, Optimatum is here to solve the issues in this market which continues to grow despite today’s volatile business climate.
We are a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans for our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis and the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability.
The net impact of our work is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance and vendor optimization. Our employer sponsored health care group enables clients to reap direct efficiencies of 10% to 12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5% to 7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Our team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the M&A due diligence and integration process delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduced target employee integration risk.
Competitive Compensation and generous Employee Benefits Package that includes:
- Salary and bonus
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time off policy – including vacation, personal days and holidays
- Monthly meal allowance
- Continuing Education
The Client Operations Leader is the dedicated and primary operational point of contact for our clients. You will develop, implement, and oversee benefits-related programs, policies and administrative procedures to ensure the success of the program for each company and their stakeholders. The Benefits Operations Leader ensures that the vendor programs are delivering service as agreed to, serves as an intermediary in service escalations from client’s HR Business Partners, and aids in day-to-day problem solving and client satisfaction utilizing project management tools. The Optimatum Team is looking for a highly skilled and experienced individual to deliver our services.
- Day to day HR Business Partner support:
- Issue escalation with vendor(s)
- Financial management
- Eligibility reconciliation
- Stop Loss Management
- Third Party Liability Management
- Data trending analysis
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Performance Guarantee Management (PG)
- Contract / Change order process
- Discrimination testing process
- Notice distribution
- Filings & Appeals
- Plan documentation filings and maintenance
- Support Client HR Business Partners
- Participate in new Harmonization & Corporate Action projects (M&A)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4 years of work experience in a relevant area
- Prior experience in healthcare is preferred
- Strong technical proficiency in CRM and MS Office
- Strong detail orientation while also having the ability to see the big picture
- Ability to execute marketing strategies across various platforms
- Energy and commitment to deliver high quality results in condensed timeframes
- Ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to both internal and external audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Confidence, presence and personal credibility to quickly establish successful relationships
- Knowledge and familiarity with project management tools and processes
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please complete the application to start the process.
To apply visit: www.optimatumsolutions.com/careers