Fast growing Medical Billing/Revenue Cycle Management company is seeking a Client Executive to proactively manage the relationship through understanding the client's needs, financial performance and utilize this information to establish a partnership between organizations. Specific responsibilities include identification of potential healthcare revenue cycle operational gaps adversely impacting financial performance though assessment of customer metrics and trends. On a consistent basis, improve our relationships through consistent and clear communication focusing on diplomatic resolution of issues related to the revenue cycle management functions between Strivant Health and the assigned clients. The Client Executive will work as a client partner assisting with revenue cycle transition plans related to new locations.
Location: Remote home office-based position.
Travel: 35% overnight via aircraft or motor vehicles to various business locations. The clients assigned will be based in the Franklin & Nashville, TN area and surrounding states. The ideal candidate will be within driving distance of the clients in Tennessee to be onsite a few times a month for face-to-face meetings with their operations leadership and C-Suite executives.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays, and PTO, 401(k).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Advanced degree preferred (eg . MPH, MHA, MBA)
- Must have 4 years of "Business to Business" client support experience in Physician RCM, as well as strong business acumen and attention to detail.
- Prior experience presenting to C-suite executives explaining healthcare revenue cycle KPIs.
- A minimum of 3 years of advanced physician revenue cycle operational experience
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects, with varying scopes and duration, involving multiple constituents while effectively meeting deadlines required. Must be able to accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects.
- Ability to influence & motivate others to take positive steps to change direction to achieve desired outcomes
- Strong understanding of government payers and other commercial/managed care carrier rules and processes in a professional billing environment
- Successful financial report interpretation and recommendation for action
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!
Search tags: Patient Access, Patient Financial Rep, Revenue Cycle, RCM, Accounts Receivables Rep, Patient Account Rep, Patient Service Rep, Account Rep, Medical Coding, Medical Credentialing, Medical Referrals, Medical Billing, Payment Posting, Cash Applications
Job Type: Full-time