Client Engagement Leader 10/2021
About Our Firm:
In a world where 70 to 90% of all M&A’s fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, Optimatum is here to solve the issues in this market which continues to grow despite today’s volatile business climate.
We are a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance of health care plans of our clients located nationwide through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis, the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability.
The net impact of our work is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance. Our employer sponsored health care group enables clients to reap direct efficiencies of 10-12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5-7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Our team thinks and acts both strategically and tactically in the development of new business. We deliver clear bottom-line business value propositions to establish effective relationships with CEOs and CFOs to execute against sector, target and account strategies. Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the M&A due diligence and integration process delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduced target employee integration risk.
Optimatum is seeking a Client Engagement Leader to join our growing team in our New York City office. In comparison to the larger firms in this market, each team member is pivotal for our organization and has the opportunity from day one to have a meaningful impact on the success of our firm and our clients’ bottom line. We invest in your professional development and foster an environment where you can grow and be challenged without being pigeon-holed into a narrow area of expertise.
The Client Engagement Leader will help our clients define and execute cutting edge cost-containment strategies in key business areas which are poorly managed by current HR processes. To accomplish these highly visible results, you will be responsible for the quality, timeliness, and financial performance of several projects, including managing client expectations, project management, deliverables execution, foreseeing and removing obstacles, handling escalation of issues, reporting and presenting to clients, and facilitating communication among various stakeholders.
Successful candidates will be intellectually curious and committed to enabling a high growth company achieve enduring success. You will bring your strong determination to succeed, your ability to juggle multiple responsibilities under tight deadlines, your ability to work both independently and as part a cross functional team, as well as your sharp attention to detail.
While serving in this capacity, you will have the unique opportunity to interact with subject matter experts, including thought leaders and executives in healthcare, financial, legal and specialized market-experts who have proven track records in helping companies meet or exceed aggressive goals.
- Manage and deliver projects by applying our methodology, including effective use of project plans, status reports, issue tracking, presentation, etc.
- Facilitate communication among varied stakeholders, including client staff, internal partners, management, and third parties
- Coordinate resources to complete assigned tasks; escalate and resolve resource conflicts as appropriate
- Proactively identify gaps and risks, and facilitate resolution
- Identify, discuss, and facilitate resolution of technical issues related to the project
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction
- Minimum 6-10+ years of related experience in industry or professional services
- Understanding of financial and healthcare issues and operations a plus
- Interest in vendor management, HR and healthcare and retirement issues a must
- Prior external consulting experience
- Strong ability to manage and analyze data, think strategically, present effectively
- Skilled in using common project management methodology
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint