Client Engagement Director
The Client Engagement Director is the dedicated and primary team member responsible for both strategic and tactical client delivery. Join the Optimatum Team, bring your talent, and work in our New York City office located in the Rockefeller Center area.
Optimatum Solutions, an Inc. 5000 company, is a vendor management firm delivering robust solutions in the areas of Employer Sponsored Healthcare, Retirement, HR Systems and M&A/Transitional Services. We work with our clients to develop harmonized solutions and provide management and oversight of the various vendors to achieve successful delivery models. We are a high performing, entrepreneurial, and customer focused organization. Our culture is one of inclusion, diversity, individuality, and cohesive growth. We encourage ongoing learning and personal development as corporate red tape is not part of our eco-system. We believe that each team member, while they stand on their own merits, brings immense value to the overall success of the company.
Competitive Compensation and generous Employee Benefits Package that includes:
- Salary and bonus*
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage –
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, STD & LTD
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible time off policy – including vacation, personal days and holidays
- Monthly meal allowance
The Client Engagement Director is the dedicated and primary team member responsible for both strategic and tactical client delivery. In this role, the right candidate will help our clients define and execute cutting edge cost-containment strategies in key business areas which are poorly managed by current HR processes. To accomplish these highly visible results, you will be responsible for the quality, timeliness, and financial performance of several projects, including managing client expectations, project management, deliverables execution, foreseeing and removing obstacles, handling escalation of issues, reporting and presenting to clients, and facilitating communication among various stakeholders.
The Optimatum Team is looking for a highly skilled and experienced individual to deliver our services including:
- Manage and deliver projects by applying our methodology, including effective use of project plans, status reports, issue tracking, presentation, etc.
- Facilitate communication among varied stakeholders, including client staff, internal partners, management, and third parties
- Coordinate resources to complete assigned tasks; escalate and resolve resource conflicts as appropriate
- Proactively identify gaps and risks, and facilitate resolution
- Identify, discuss, and facilitate resolution of technical issues related to the project
- Manage client expectations and satisfaction
- Day to day HR support
- HR issue escalation with applicable parties
- Financial management
- Clinical Management
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) & Performance Guarantee Management (PG)
- Contract / Change order process
- Support Client Advisory Council
- Participate in new Harmonization & Corporate Action projects (M&A)
- Minimum 10+ years of related experience in industry or professional services
- Understanding of financial and healthcare issues and operations a plus
- Interest in vendor management, HR and healthcare and retirement issues a must
- Prior external consulting experience
- Strong ability to manage and analyze data, think strategically, present effectively
- Skilled in using common project management methodology
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please complete the application to start the process.
* The expected base annual salary ranges from $150,000 - $200,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including, but not limited to, relevant skills, training, experience, education, geographic location, performance, travel requirements, revenue-based metrics, any contractual agreements, and, where applicable, certifications and licenses obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. In addition to salary and a generous employee benefits package, successful candidates are eligible to receive a discretionary bonus.