Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
As a Client Associate, you’ll work closely with Investment Advisors to help manage their portfolios and develop new business. You’ll directly engage with high net worth clients to offer support, uncover business opportunities and proactively improve the client experience.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Focus on each client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Anticipate client needs and communicate promptly with your team to build trust and deepen client relationships. Identify activities, processes and opportunities to improve the client experience.
- Proactively identify business opportunities for your team. Work closely with Investment Advisors to support business development activities and assist in the building of investment plans based on the client’s profile, goals, and risk/reward tolerance.
- Heighten bank brand awareness in your community by attending local events and participating in marketing and outreach activities. Grow your network to create lasting connections that will generate future opportunities.
What you must bring to this role
- Must have current accreditation and good standing Canadian Securities Course (CSC), Conduct & Practice Handbook (CPH) and Investment Representative (IR) licensing.
- Must have 2+ years of experience in banking/financial services
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills sufficient to resolve numerous issues and conflicts.
- Advanced computer and technology skills
- You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- Critical thinker skills help to inform your decision making.
Only those who are qualified will be contacted