Client Account Specialist
Atlanta, GA, Charlotte, NC, Columbia, SC, Denver, CO, US and Irvine, CA is seeking Client Account Specialist to join their team.
- Review aged A/R and communicate with billing attorneys, billing specialist and clients as approved by the billing attorney to ensure timely collections of A/R.
- Proactively manage problematic A/R and work with the collections team, billing attorney and billing specialist to resolve and ensure timely collections of A/R.
- Consistently update the collections database with the status of collection efforts.
- Create clear and concise spreadsheets outlining billing, payments and outstanding invoices to facilitate payment of outstanding invoices.
- Assist billing department with projects and other duties assigned by the Director of Billing & Collections.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- The ability to foster an atmosphere of support, teamwork and effective collaboration.
- 2 + years experience working in a law firm as an A/R professional.
- 2 + years experience with A/R success in facilitating payment of outstanding invoices.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Excel and ability to create and maintain spreadsheets.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of collection software.
- Knowledge of the firm's business process and business operations.
Click here to apply online