Temporary Clerk (Site)
Recruitment Partners is working on the Trans Mountain Expansion Project (TMEP) and we are searching for an experienced Site Clerk who comes with strong site experience. This is a long-term contract role in Hope, BC and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- General administration duties such as answering phones, scanning, filing, uploading documents, editing documentation
- High volume of email management and directing emails as required
- Scheduling appointments and and conducting follow up as needed
- Prepare and maintain various site communication/documentation with site
- Data entry of safety documents and updating as needed
- Attend and participate in site meetings, prepare meeting agendas, record meeting minutes and prepare for distribution as directed
- Taking meeting minutes and dispersing to appropriate individuals
- Sort and distribute mail incoming and outgoing mail, organizing couriers
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 2+ years site administration experience
- 2+ years in a camp setting positions
- Time management, organization and the ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
You can expect:
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!