Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
- Amend banking errors and credit and debit the customer accounts
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, faxing, coping, and database systems
- Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
What you will bring to this role:
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable with bending/standing to do close case filling
- Attention to detail
- Previous admin experience in back office environment
- Team player
- Understanding of debits and credits
NICE TO HAVES:
- Previous banking exp.
- Strong research skills
- Previous disputes/research experience is an asset
- High school diploma or GED typically required.
- 5+ years administrative/customer service related experience
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.