Recruitment Partners Inc. is proud to be supporting a Construction Contractor in the provision of services to a large pipeline construction project. We are currently in search of a Construction Clerk for work in the Hope, BC area. The successful candidate(s) will be working with our Client, a successful Construction Contractor, and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Manage files and records management system
- Process accounts payable (job costed)
- Compile and maintain documents, records, reports and manuals
- Assist with LEMs reporting
- Time keeping as required
- Support Construction Team as needed
- Additional Ad hoc duties as required.
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Capable computer skills, specifically an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
You can expect:
- A fantastic temporary opportunity with the possibility of turning permanent
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!