We are looking for Assemblers. Clean working conditions due to medical component manufacturing. This opportunity offers great benefits and unlimited growth potential.
This is a full-time position on 3rd shift.
- Remove defects from lots of material as prescribed by processing requirements.
- Assemble various types of components.
- Package assembled parts.
- Follow directions and instructions.
- Assist with additional work responsibilities as needed
Working conditions/Physical Demands:
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team setting.
- You must be able to perform simple math calculations.
- Must be able to lift and push 20 pounds.
- Determine colors within production.
Company culture & Perks:
- Promoting a positive and encouraging work environment that is focused on the development and career advancement of our team.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision insurance after 90 day waiting period.
- 401(k) plan with a company match.
- Eligible for vacation, personal days, and paid holidays.
AndersonBiro Staffing, LLC is a full-service staffing firm. Our motto here is Powerful Teams...Practical Strategies® and our clients appreciate our flexible, realistic approach to doing business and delivering effective results.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-232-2329 with questions or resume submittals.