Do you want to broaden your horizon and gain international exposure in Teaching? We have an exciting new opportunity with our partners in China to give you an opportunity to work in China and teach English!
The type of people we are looking for:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree completed or above
- Proficient in English, read write and pronunciation
- Hold 120-hour TEFL/TESOL certificate
- 1-2 years’ working experience or can teach subject
- Clean Criminal Record
What we need from you
- Colour scanned copy of your passport
- Recent colour photograph
- Colour scanned copies of your qualifications
- Police clearance certificate after interview with us
- References: you will need 2 professional references/referee details
- Detailed CV, emailed as a word document
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm full time working + office time (teaching hours no more than 20 hours)
Salary: Between R28 082,93 per month to R47 573,99 per month
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201519
subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV's received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.