Our client, a Tennessee based truckload carrier, is seeking loyal and customer-oriented Class A CDL Truck Drivers to join the team! This role is as an over-the-road driver hauling van general commodities. We are looking for responsible, motivated drivers with clean and safe driving records and a good work history that demonstrates stability and consistency. If you have good work ethic, good communication skills and take pride in your profession, then this may be the right place for you to continue your transportation career and take it to the next level!
Benefits of the Class A CDL Truck Driver include:
- Industry-competitive salary to include stop-off, layover, detention, and unload pay
- WEEKLY BONUS OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE INCLUDING SIGN-ON BONUS
- Potential to earn $0.04 cents more per mile
- Excellent Freightliner equipment
- Medical and prescription insurance; dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance and ADAD insurance
- Vacation pay & 7 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement planning
- Weekly pay & weekly home time!
- Authorized Rider Program
- Pet Friendly
- Satellite TV in our trucks!
Class A CDL Driver
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver, you must be a strong verbal communicator as you will be in contact with internal dispatch personnel as well as customer representatives. You must also be able to pass a drug test, DOT physical and background evaluation
Additional requirements of the Class A CDL Truck Driver include:
- Possess a CDL in your state or residence
- Paid training available for recent grads!
- Meet minimum eligibility requirements
- Ability to lift 80 pounds
- Hazmat, a plus but not necessary
- TWIC card, a plus but not necessary