CDL-A Truck Driver
Join our team!
You will be responsible for safely operating a truck, with at least 26,000 Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck
- Load and unload cargo, mostly heavy construction equipment (drive on trailer)
- Chain-down equipment
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after each trip
- LOCAL, HOME DAILY
For more information call Nick Mazur at 602-788-5890 or email@example.com
- Able to handle MANUAL Transmission Trucks
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license (Class A)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.