Benelux Tek Group is seeking for a Class 1 Driver in Alberta, Canada. The driver will be working for a food distribution company.
You will deliver using a variety of equipment, tools and tail gate truck. This role will consist of variety of conditions in the city.
Education or experience that prepares you for success:
• Education High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
• Valid Driver’s license with Class 1 Certification and clean driving record
• Minimum 2 years of experience required.
• Require Clean CVOR and Abstract
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities you may rely on:
• Prior training and/or experience with similar commercial equipment preferred
• Experience driving flat-beds, RGN/lowboy, dovetail trailers
• Ability to troubleshoot and make minor repairs to equipment and vehicle at job sites
• Customer service attitude the physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching,
reaching, lifting 50 pounds, attention to details, continuous customer improvement Comfortable with
computer equipment, cell phones, GPS, scanners, e-forms, log books.
Must comply with all provincial laws and regulations, company policies, Health & Safety, and knowledge of Department of Transportation’s regulations.
Must have a clean Drivers Abstract
Apply Online Now!