Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Claims Investigator for one of our clients in the South Florida area. The Claims Investigator reports directly to the Claims Supervisor and plans and executes investigations of claims with both internal departments and external clients. They work closely with the branch management team and corporate security to protect the company’s and client’s assets from loss.
- Acts as the key liaison between clients, branch management teams and other departments on assigned key functions.
- Performs and documents investigations into all claims assigned in a timely manner.
- Maintains open communication with customers on the status of the claims assigned.
- Works closely with management to resolve claims which has been appealed by the customer.
- Three years of progressive work experience in a business environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Associate or Bachelor degree.
- Prior experience in a customer service position.
- JD Edwards and/or Insight experience.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organizational and technical skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to learn and maintain confidentiality.
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs