Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation’s largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Claims Coordinator to join our client's growing team.
As Claims Coordinator, you will facilitate the acceptance and processing of customer claims for both quality and account receivable, coordinate efforts to resolve claims with customers, metallurgists, sales and accounts receivable; track claim status; produce weekly and monthly reports and complete month end closing processes, and assist in all functions of credit.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Four year Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related study required.
- Able to work scheduled or unscheduled overtime
- Proven team player with excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and searches for ways to improve the position and contribute to the department without direction from supervisor
- Proactive and positive problem solver - demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills with limited or no supervision
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and capable of handling multiple tasks at any given time; acclimates to change easily; deals well with the unexpected
- Computer skills with emphasis in Excel and PowerPoint and willing to learn new software
- Meticulous with details; proven accuracy
Preferred qualifications include:
- Familiarity with the manufacturing process, product characteristics and customer base
- Knowledge of basic accounting
- Comprehension of inventory control