Large Multi-Billion dollar international manufacturing company located in Valley City Ohio is looking for a Claims Analyst.
- Responsible for claims handling and the administration of the data associated with all product liability claims.
- Perform initial claim & litigation file set-up, claim processing and properly prepares all documents necessary for the claim to be successfully closed
- Work an individual caseload of product liability claims, including, but not limited to: conducting interviews of the claimant; investigation of claims; conducting settlement negotiations; and properly prepares all documents necessary to successfully close claims.
- To assist with the general, operational, financial and administrative management of all product liability / personal injury claims of the Corporation
- Associates Degree
- 3+ years of professional experience in the administration of claims and/or 5+ years of customer service work.
- Background or specialized training in Risk Management
- A high degree of negotiation skills with the ability to anticipate and plan for potential objections when making proposals
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D10