Our client company, a cement industry leader, has an opportunity for a Civil Project Manager.
- Manage Projects and Sub-projects up to $50 million in scope. Oversee civil projects from inception to completion in addition to providing civil engineering expertise to other cement plant projects.
- Lead the structural audit program for North American cement operations. Develop long range planning for maintenance and improvement on building structure and infrastructures as well as plans to optimize structure lifespans.
- Design and engineer cement plant systems including civil and structural designs or oversee internal designers' work.
- Prepare civil, concrete, structural steel and equipment specifications for bidding process.
- Prepare specifications for construction bid packages, evaluate external contractors, prepare bid comparison and participate in contract negotiations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience on a senior level of industrial civil engineering and construction. Professional Engineers License preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management for large scale projects. Excellent knowledge and experience of civil design, concrete, structural steel and silo construction of heavy industrial plants like power plants, cement plants, mining plants, etc.
- Must be able to understand and interpret geotechnical reports prepared by consultants.
- Prior experience in managing and directing civil contractors including claim management.
- Good experience in budgeting and cost estimating of civil projects with budgets up to $ 50 million.
- Ability and willingness to travel to other company plants.
PLEASE APPLY OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT LARRY STAUFFER AT email@example.com