Our Civil Engineering client is growing and needs to add a Civil Engineer with Site/Civil engineering experience to their team.
- Site/civil development including grading design, roadway design, storm water management systems design, and erosion and sediment control design.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Preparation of all associated calculations, reports and spreadsheets.
- Working on design teams in all aspects of a given project to develop detailed design documents for construction plans.
- May also conduct code research, write specifications, and obtain permitting.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering is required.
- Three or more years of experience required
- Experience with AutoCAD, (Civil3D a +) and Microsoft office is required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Our client offers a salary of $90k - $110k and full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com Click here to apply online