My client, a leading design and consulting firm, is looking for a Civil Engineer to join their team. In this role you will work on mining projects locally and across the country. A thorough understanding of mining with a focus on safety and quality is required for this position.
- Aid in preparing permit applications and construction drawings/specifications for a variety of projects to include land development, industrial sites, and water treatment facilities
- Develop grading and drainage plans; surface water and waste management facilities including collection, conveyance, storage, and containment; and site layouts
- Model earthwork and stormwater runoff
- Devise quality control procedures and ensure implementation with design teams
- Assist with construction cost estimate preparation
- Perform infrastructure assessments/inspections and prepare reports
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- 5 years of experience in consulting and/or mining industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team setting
The qualified candidate can expect competitive salary, generous benefits, and PTO. To be considered for this opportunity, please click the link to submit your resume.