Hire Standard is hiring on behalf of the Lethbridge Northern Irrigation District
The Lethbridge Northern Irrigation District has had a strong focus on providing exceptional service to the farmers and agricultural communities of Southern Alberta since 1921.
This is a fast-paced, multidisciplinary role involving construction management, reporting to the Executive Assistant, P. Eng. The successful candidate will be responsible for and actively involved in feasibility studies, project budgeting, detailed design, crossing agreements, contract assembly, procurement and construction of capital projects.
- Design and project management of canals, structures, pipelines, and pump stations
- Conduct presentations for new projects, and respond to feedback
- Work with landowners, contractors and consultants towards the efficient and effective completion of projects
- 2-3 years of design and project management experience with capital construction projects
- Member in good standing with APEGA
- Experience in water resources and hydraulic modeling and design
- Experience in construction supervision and contract administration
- Proficient in the use of MS office, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and 3D modeling software
- Electrical engineering background would be an asset
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills necessary to deal with contractors, and the public
- Valid class 5 driver’s non-GDL licence
- Stable work environment with long term employees.
- Opportunity for Growth within the organization.
- Team-based, Supportive environment.
- Fulfilling and Challenging
- Comprehensive Benefit package.
- Competitive Compensation.
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.