The Citrix Administrator ensures that user front-ends are easy to use and back-end server and networking processes operate efficiently and securely…The Citrix administrator sets up and maintains Citrix-based systems which facilitate remote offices, transportation management, accounts payable and receivable, and related electronic communications infrastructure….Experience in planning, organizing, evaluating, and adapt system designs to improve their operation. Must have good communication skills (both verbal and written).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follows and recommends improvements to all IT standard operating procedures for this area
- Monitors and maintains the operation of the Citrix environment….Monitors and maintains the operation of applications and desktops managed within Citrix
- Packages, updates, and deploys new applications and environments as-needed
- Configures, monitors, and maintains the operation of the Citrix environment
- Defines and recommends any projects related to Citrix enhancements and upgrades:
- Loads, operates, and maintains end user operating systems and service software
- Works closely and productively with the Data Center, Network, and End User teams
- Maintains documentation, inventory records, incident and change records, researches incidents, and implements corrective actions
- Coordinates installation, maintenance, and repair with external service providers…Responds to and resolves alerts, errors, and notifications
- Track metrics for stability, interoperability, security, and support.
- Documents any issues through identified Incident Management or Change Management process and creates for approval (CM), where necessary
- Leads incident response as-needed and performs root-cause and improvement analyses…Leads definition and implementation of IT standard operating procedures for this area
Able to work with users to solve problems....Able to work independently or team environment with minimum supervision..
- Ability to master new computer related technologies quickly….Research and solve complex problems quickly
- Ability to write detailed technical and end user documentation….Perform tasks calmly and correctly under pressure
- Intermediate knowledge of current Microsoft tools such as Windows, SCCM, AD, O365, PowerShell
- Intermediate knowledge of virtualization technologies such as VMware and Xen
- Intermediate knowledge of automation and alerting technologies
- Intermediate knowledge of Citrix….Basic Networking knowledge
- Ability to work at times other than normal business hours…Provide after hours support
JOB REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Education/Certification Requirements
- High School Diploma with at least 3+ years of experience
- College Degree in computer related field and 3+ years relevant experience
- Technical Certifications are a plus but not required
- Support systems in remote locations……Some travel may be required
- Some lifting of IT equipment such as Computers, Monitors, and Printers; carts are provided to transport IT Equipment
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.