Chiropractor - DC
We are currently seeking a full-time Chiropractor (DC) to join a growing practice in Omaha, Nebraska
An ideal candidate would be an experienced Chiropractor, familiar with the multidisciplinary approach looking to be an owner or operator.
This practice is a Medical practice and is an excellent opportunity for a Chiropractor (DC) who wants to be heavily involved and not deal with the headaches of owning the practice as this particular facillity handles most all aspects of bussiness and insurance. Competitive Salary Options - May offer relocation for the right candidate.As the Chiropractor (DC) you will be responsible for the following:
• Treating patients to the best of their ability in accordance with their schooling and facillity training.
• Demonstrating the understanding of facility operations to each and every patient that comes in the office, from New Patients to maintenance protocols and clinic flow.
• Managing clinic staff and ensuring they are meticulous with their duties and responsibilities as well.
• Overseeing the upkeep of the clinic and delegate jobs to front desk staff as needed.
• Cooperating with franchisees, franchisors, accountants and attorneys as executive and administrative matters need attention. This may include assisting in the execution of marketing efforts, handling petty cash and bank deposits, relaying pertinent information to franchisees, and acting as the agent for customer service matters.
• Supervising matters of customer relations in respect to the sending of patient information (invoices, doctor’s notes, etc.)
• Most importantly – ensuring that their chiropractic license does not expireSample Qualifications Include:
• Doctorate of Chiropractic
• Current Continuing Education Requirements
• Competence in Adjusting and Diagnostic Skills
• Competence in Patient Relations
• Outgoing, Empathetic, Humble Personality
• Constant Month to Month Growth and Improvement
• Attitude of Positivity
For more information, please forward your resume to:
Aliyah Mccray Executive Recruiteramccray@mleehealthcare.com
Direct : 251 355 2500