Child Behavioral Health Clinician
We’re looking for an independently licensed therapist to assist a deserving community with behavioral health services for a temporary assignment with the options to go permanent. This is a Monday – Friday position from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Pay for this role is negotiable, so if you’re a LCSW, LISAC, LPC, or LMFT or any other independently licensed clinician, we’d encourage you to give us a call to learn more. Our client is a Native American community in the Phoenix area. Although this is a temporary assignment, there is an opportunity to convert to permanent for the right person where you'll have the opportunity to earn stellar benefits.
As a Child Behavioral Health Clinician, your duties will include:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments and developing ISPs with parents/guardians.
- Facilitating CFT meetings.
- Working closely with DCS cases.
- Understanding IEP processes and the public school system
childhood developmental stages.
- Working knowledge of ACEs scores and what they mean.
- Experience working with Native American or Latinx communities.
Call Sevana at 602-788-5890 or email@example.com to learn more.