Role You Will Play:
In this executive role, you will be responsible for all operational strategies for HR, Engineering, Innovations, Production, Quality Control, Safety, leadership and functional aspects of the organization. This role will also develop and implement long term operational growth strategies for the next stage of the Company’s development and oversee the strategic and operating direction of our multi-site operations. You will be driving overall financial profitability to support performance in volume and sales growth.
- Leading Manufacturer in the Aluminum manufacturing industry
- Specializes in prefabricated Aluminum Solutions
- Customer base includes entities in both the private and public sectors such as engineering firms, marine & general contractors, landscape architects, commercial marinas, and government agencies from the local to the federal level
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K with a company match
- Among the nation's fastest-growing metro areas, attracting newcomers from around the country looking to this part of the country for culture and commerce like never before
- According to U.S. News, Atlanta, Georgia is ranked #57 in "Best Places to Live" and #41 in "Best Places to Retire"
- People here enjoy the outdoors, home to parks like Piedmont Park in Midtown and Centennial Olympic Park Downtown
- Residents are also avid sports fans, flocking to SunTrust Park to cheer on baseball's Braves or to Mercedes-Benz Stadium to root for football's Falcons