Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) provides expert executive leadership while overseeing all operations of Strivant Health. We are a growing mid-sized healthcare revenue cycle management organization. The role is based in our Tinley Park, IL office with travel expectations of 25-30%. This is a salary, bonus and equity eligible position.
The COO sets the operational strategy to ensure smooth and efficient operations while ensuring the success of our healthcare revenue cycle management company; this includes monitoring the profitability and the financial impact related to the delivery of executed client contracts. They direct operational leadership and staff in setting and monitoring operating measures consistent with achieving the goals and objectives set by the CEO and client SLAs. The COO ensures the operational viability of the Company to achieve optimal organizational revenue cycle results; set and accomplish strategic and growth initiatives; and meet the highest standards for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The COO serves as the direct link between the Company’s objectives and the ability for us to achieve our organizational and client goals. The COO directly reports to the CEO.
The COO works collaboratively to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s strategic mission and goals, by:
- Designing and implementing business operations;
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision;
- Owns and ensures the execution of the company’s strategy defined by CEO;
- Establishes a strong working relationship with CFO and manages operations to the P&L;
- Oversees operations of the company and the work of operations leadership;
- Works with all cross-functional areas to make sure the organization is set up and actually delivering on our goals and targets;
- Collaborative approach and in sync with CEO on the vision for the company;
- Must show the flexibility to tackle different business areas, and also balance the macro and micro perspective;
- Closely monitor and adjust necessary operational resources to leverage efficiencies and improve outcomes;
- Build and maintain high performing operational teams, while developing the next set of leaders;
- Demonstrating superior quality service through the eyes of our clients;
- Develops plans for operations to achieve exceptional client revenue cycle and cash collection outcomes.
- Cultural fit extremely important, due to the cross-functional and people leadership aspects of the role;
- Requires a structured problem solver, who’s analytical enough to break down problems into their core issues and draw conclusions on what to do from current state of the business;
- Ability to drive execution through everyone in the organization, by bringing structure, process and prioritization;
- Must be comfortable being outside the main spotlight and roll up his or her sleeves to work with the teams to remove barriers, champion deliverables and gets things done;
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or Master of Science degree in Healthcare Administration is preferred;
- Must have 10 years extensive knowledge of medical billing/revenue cycle;
- A minimum of 5 years in a Senior Leadership or Consulting role within healthcare;
- The position is base in our Tinley Park, IL office with travel expectations of 25-30%.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!
Search tags: Revenue Cycle, RCM, Medical Billing, Physician Billing, Hospital Billing,
Job Type: Full-time