Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) *Hospital
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) for a great opportunity in Indiana. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years of current experience working in a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) role.
This region in Indiana provides scenic views and outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and premium hunting. Its abundant with family activities within proximity as the facility sits directly on one of the states more renowned rivers and is nestled within a national forest.
This freshly renovated facility is an optimal location for a family to settle down and enjoy the natural beauties of the world.
Responsibilities of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Develops and implements overall nursing plan consistent with hospital policies and objectives, to provide continuous nursing care and services.
- Develops, implements, and interprets nursing and patient care policies, objectives and standards for measurement and maintenance of quality nursing care.
- Develops, implements, and administers nursing services budget and expense control system.
- Organizes, directs, and supervises daily nursing service to assure adequate hospital coverage and quality care.
Requirements of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Master's Degree is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is required
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 year of current management experience working as a Vice President of Patient Services, CNO, or Director of Nursing (DON)
Aaron Rodriguez, Recruiter
Main (512) 444 6400 x92 Direct Dial (214) 618 5007