Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
Northwest, MI area
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) for a great opportunity in the Northwest, MI area. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years' of current experience working in a Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) role.
** Multiple positions open Nationwide. Locations also in KS, NM, UT, NC, IN, WY, VA, TN, OR, TX, KY
Responsibilities of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Develops and implements overall nursing plan consistent with hospital policies and objectives, to provide continuous nursing care and services.
- Develops, implements and interprets nursing and patient care policies, objectives and standards for measurement and maintenance of quality nursing care.
- Develops, implements and administers nursing services budget and expense control system.
- Organizes, directs and supervises daily nursing service to assure adequate hospital coverage and quality care.
Requirements of the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Master's Degree is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is required
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 year of current management experience working as a Vice President of Patient Services, CNO, or Director of Nursing (DON)
- For-profit health system experience preferred
- Union experience preferred