Euravia North America, a member of the Magellan Aerospace group, has an exciting new opportunity for a Chief Inspector. The Chief Inspector will inspect all parts and associated documentation as required by the repair instructions, Euravia North America “ENA” procedures, FAA regulations and FAA approved data, and will issue the applicable necessary supporting documentation. The Chief Inspector reports directly to the Quality Assurance Manager on all Quality related issues.
Euravia offers excellent career opportunities, competitive salary, health and pension benefits packages. Starting salary will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Inspect all parts and associated documentation as required by the repair instructions, Euravia North America “ENA” procedures, FAA regulations and FAA approved data
- Issue the applicable necessary supporting documentation.
- Direct, supervise and assist all designated inspectors
- Inspect maintenance performed on articles throughout the repair process.
- Perform final inspection and return to service duties.
- Certified under 14 CFR 65
- 5 years FAA Repair Station inspection experience.
- Is familiar with FAR’s and understands FAA procedures.
- NDT Level II desirable.
- Working knowledge of ENA in house processes, documentation and procedures for completion and use of authorizes release certificates.
- Is knowledgeable of component inspection procedure methods and inspection requirements relevant to ENA operational specifications.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Computer literacy with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Magellan Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.