Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a CIO for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This position would require someone to work and live in South Florida and travel 15-25% of the time. The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is accountable for directing the information and data integrity of the enterprise and for all Information Technology functions. Including application development and support, software and solution implementations, data centers, service desks, communication networks (voice, data, and media), equipment procurement and configuration, and information security and disaster recovery plans. Staffing/Recruiting Industry experience is required for this role.
He or she is responsible for the following:
- Maintaining the integrity of all electronic records of the enterprise.
- Reviewing all computerized systems; information processing equipment and software; storage and retrieval; and definition of the strategic direction of all information processing and communication systems.
- Provide overall management and technical direction of all computer and communication activities within the enterprise including emerging information technologies to be integrated within the current technology infrastructure.
- Act in a leadership role in the day-to-day operations of the Information Technology functions as well as providing direction as the enterprise grows through internal growth and external acquisition.
- Interact with the executive management team to monitor and validate the enterprise’s compliance with its security policies, which includes but is not limited to Sarbanes Oxley Section 404.
- Partner with executive management to define strategic plans and implement the objectives prioritized by the leadership team as well as advising senior management on technology in support of business goals and objective
- Support and advise the President and CEO in performing all tasks necessary to achieve the organization's mission and strategic vision.
- Identify changes and trends in computer and systems technology and interprets their meaning to senior management.
- Participate in overall business planning, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems as related to the organization's competitive position.
- Determine long-term organization-wide information needs and develops overall strategy for information needs, systems development, and hardware acquisition.
- Act to ensure the integrity of organization-wide data, proprietary information, and related intellectual property through information security and access management.
- Act as the highest interface with non-technical user functions in determining the overall information systems approach.
- Manage vendors who supply and support software applications to ensure quality delivery
- Direct and coordinate information systems planning and functions, including all phases of systems design, development, installation, and operations.
- Review and evaluate project feasibility based on management's requirements and priorities and implements the installation and operation of information systems and equipment.
- Oversee application development governance and ensures proper business visibility and effective prioritization of programming effort.
- Accountable for successful implementations of software offerings including, but not limited to vendor management systems (VMS)
- Develop, coordinate, guide, and execute IT systems strategic and operational plans, participating proactively with the executive leadership and management teams to optimize the use of information technology in support of the corporate mission and business strategy.
- Lead the development and implementation of corporate initiatives that improve cost-effectiveness, service quality, and business development opportunities.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate organizational structure and staffing capable of supporting the business and operational needs including application development and support, software implementation, and infrastructure maintenance
- Oversee and provide accountability for ensuring the efficacy of the IT environments supporting all solutions and systems. Ensures environments are stable, efficient, and compliant with company standards. Ensures all these environments operate according to negotiated and established service levels and following enterprise standards and guidelines.
- Develop and maintain annual operating and capital budgets for operations. Monitors IT activities and costs related to the utilization of resources required to meet programmatic operational requirements, while ensuring that the technology environment is continually refreshed and capable of supporting the business and health care operations.
- Communicate IT plans, policies, and technology trends throughout the organization, including management groups and professional staff.
- Recruit, develop, and retain management staff.
- Ensure appropriate training and development programs are utilized to attract, retain, and develop personnel required to support information services.
- Ensure that the information system operates according to internal standards, external accrediting agency standards, and legal requirements. Enforces policy and procedures to ensure the protection of enterprise IT assets and the integrity, security, and privacy of information. Develops and maintains a division-wide business and disaster recovery plan.
- Maintain contact with IT suppliers and maintains knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices, and terms of agreements to minimize the investment required to meet established service levels.
- Evaluate alternatives, perform a cost-benefit analysis, and recommend solutions within corporate policies and standards.
Education, Experience, And Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree - Required
- Master’s degree – strongly preferred
- 10+ years of experience in software development, technology, and implementation
- 7-10 years senior leadership experience required, preferably within the human resources, workforce management, staffing, recruiting, and/or MSP industries.
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please apply here or submit your resume on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral programs