Chief Financial Officer Job Description
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, revenue cycle management, forecasting, strategic planning, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and private and institutional financing.
- Ensure that the company’s financial reports are accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Work collaboratively across the organization to improve and establish processes which will enable growth.
- In this role you will bring best practices and solid hands-on skills in strategic planning and analysis for organic and inorganic growth and financial management.
- As a leader who is comfortable in a growing environment, you will work with our leadership team to drive results and will be responsible for taking the lead on financial analysis, budgeting, and reporting for the fastest growing global segment at KPI.
- Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of the Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Take a hands-on lead position of improving, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive expense reporting system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance Accounting and RCM functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with GAAP and applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting.
- Manage the lender relationships.
- Prepare and present materials to the Board of Directors and Private Equity Stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CPA highly desirable
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in a rapidly growing Healthcare Company.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency, growth mindset and results-orientation.