Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for a great opportunity in the Central AR. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital and have 3 years' of current experience working in a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) role.
Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Administers the general accounting, patient business services, including third party reimbursement, financial, and statistical reporting functions of the hospital in accordance with established policies and accounting procedures.
- Provides formal or informal direction in data processing, distributed systems, material management and medical records functions.
- Assists the CEO in the development of long and short-range hospital operations plans that may include service demand analyses, resources availability analyses and cost benefit analyses of proposed capital and staff expansions
- Responsible for direction and submission on a timely basis all financial data associated reports required by government and other regulated agencies including payroll tax reports, public disclosure reports and third party payor cost reports.
Requirements of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Master's Degree is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business is required
- 5 years of current experience working in an acute care hospital
- 3 year of current management experience working as a Chief Financial Officer (CFO)