Chief Financial Officer - Private Equity, M&A
We are assisting a $100M Private Equity company located in the North Atlanta area with its search for a Chief Financial Officer.
The CEO is looking for someone with a strong M&A and Private Equity Background. The company is doing a roll-up and is rapidly expanding.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reports, company audits, compliance, and bank relationships. They will collaborate with the CEO and the executive team to make decisions regarding the company's financial strategy and operations. The candidate will possess a strong background in finance and management.
- Create and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Support the financial planning and analysis efforts
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
- Strong finance-based analytical skills
- 15+ years of finance experience
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Private Equity Experience
- M&A Experience
Click here to apply online
- Salary – $250K - $300K
- Share Ownership – Purchase opportunity
- Health Insurance