"The secret to success is to be ready when opportunity comes. B. Disreali" Strivant Health is getting ready for an expansive 2019. Join Strivant Health to provide the best in class in physician revenue cycle management RCM services.
Does this describe you?
- An Executive Leader with experience supporting the financial and operational efforts to improve net income through optimal management of operations.
- Expertise in setting the strategic financial compass for the organization to lead large growth initiatives.
- Proven financial acumen advising the CEO and other key members of senior management on financial planning and performance improvement opportunities.
- Passionate about mentoring relationships and providing quality services while being client and team centric, as well as an inspiring communicator to champion organizational objectives.
If so, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your resume today.
Who we are: Strivant Health's foundation is to provide best in class Medical Billing,Collections, Contact Center, Credentialing and Analytics focused on physician revenue cycle management.. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
BENEFITS: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays, PTO and 401(k).
TITLE: Chief Financial Officer - Physician Revenue Cycle Management RCM
LOCATION: 18670 Graphics Drive, Tinley Park, IL 60477 This is not a remote position, you must be able to work onsite.
TRAVEL EXPECTATIONS: 30%
The CFO provides strategy and operational leadership to insure the financial success of the Company; includes monitoring the profitability and the financial impact related to the delivery of executed client contracts. The CFO must anticipate and respond effectively to changes within the healthcare industry and determine financial impacts to our specific market segment (e.g., shifts in payor models, value-based reimbursement, Medicare/Medicaid guide lines, and self-insured) while designing and implementing strategies allowing the Company to meet/exceed financial targets.
The CFO is will work collaboratively to facilitate the achievement of the Company’s strategic mission and goals: 1) demonstrate superior quality and service through the eyes of our clients; 2) monitor and maintain revenue and EBITDA forecasts; 3) develop and monitor all deal models; 4) closely monitor and adjust necessary technology ROI. The CFO serves as the direct link between the Company’s financial strategies and the ability for us to achieve our organizational and client goals. The CFO directly reports to the CEO.
Strategy, Planning and Management
- Act as Chief Financial Officer and strategic business partner to senior executive leadership team.
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of the Company with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both short-term and long-term growth plan of the Company.
- Evaluate departments and make suggestions for automating processes and increasing working efficiency.
- Communicate, engage and interact with CEO, President and Board of Directors.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Select and engage consultants, auditors and investors.
- Recruit, interview and hire finance, accounting and payroll staff as required.
- Serve as a key member of executive leadership team and round table discussion panel.
- Participate in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and operational models with a strong focus on revenue growth and profitability.
- Interact with and bring department into line with CEO’s plans, initiatives and recommendations.
- Develop, negotiate and monitor all client and vendor contracts.
- Implement policies, procedures and processes as deemed appropriate by senior leadership team.
Financial Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Prepare and present monthly financial reports including monthly profit and loss, forecast vs. budget and weekly cash.
- Review and analyze monthly financial results and provide recommendations.
- Review and approve all deal models prior to CEO’s approval.
- Identify, develop and execute analysis of business initiatives and/or new service offerings.
- Develop and maintain monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Manage financial planning and analysis by department. Supervise creation of all financial reports.
- Participate, approve and communicate to CEO company-wide staffing needs.
- Lead weekly Finance conference calls with Executive Leadership Team.
Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations
- Supervise the finance/accounting staff.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for CEO, President and company’s board of directors.
- Oversee the preparation and communication of weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Oversee the preparation and timely filing of all local, state and federal tax returns.
- Work with Human Resources to ensure appropriate legal compliance.
- Oversee the month-end close process, constantly reviewing procedures while eliminating inefficiencies.
- Oversee preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger accounts, balance sheet accounts and overhead cost allocation.
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems to facilitate clean audits with limited adjustments. Ensures that all financial approval processes are in place and followed.
- Maintains the records of the company in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hire, develop and manage finance/accounting VPs, directors, managers and staff.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits.
- Coordinate and strategize methods used to attain team goals with Executive Leadership.
- Provides financial oversight to the CEO and the Executive team to ensure the Company’s staffing and financial targets appropriately meet the SLA of client contracts as well as meet the organization’s annual EBITDA goals.
- Consistently set the Company up for success to achieve budget, revenue and EBITDA goals
- Manage cash flow planning process and ensure funds availability.
- Oversee cash, investments and asset management functions.
- Explore new investment opportunities and provide recommendations on potential returns and risks.
- Maintain banking relationships and strategic alliances with vendors and business partners.
- Utilize forward-looking models and activity-based analysis to provide financial insight into the Organization’s plans and operating budgets.
Financial Relations and Policies
- Engage CEO, President and/or Board of Directors to develop short term and long-term plans, projections and budgets.
- Represent company to banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors and officials.
- Remain current on audit best practices as well as state, federal and local laws regarding company operations.
Finance and Accounting Team Management
- Mentor and develop finance/accounting team, managing work allocation, systems training, performance evaluations, and the building of an effective and efficient team dynamic.
- Guide larger, cross-divisional teams outside of direct span of control.
- Oversee weekly cash management, Accounts Payable, approve large payables,, sign checks, authorize large wires and ACHs.
- Supervise Accounts Receivable management and provide guidance and ownership relating to the collection process
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance required
- CPA Preferred
- 6 years minimum experience as a CFO in a Revenue Cycle Management/Healthcare Billing company strongly preferred.
- 14 years of experience total accounting or finance experience in healthcare required
- Prior experience with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) required
- Background working with I.T. senior leadership on I.T. budget, spending and development ROI.
- Background working with HR on benefits planning and approval, staffing, compensation decisions, annual performance reviews and bonus recommendations.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff, while also optimizing performance and profitability.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a fast paced, growing company
- Significant experience working with client Executive Leadership in regard to contract negotiations, collections and problem resolution.
- Ability to travel 30% overnight via aircraft or motor vehicles to various business locations.
Does this describe you? We'd like to hear from you. Please submit your resume today.
No Recruiting firms, please!