The CEO is responsible for providing strategic, financial, and operational leadership for the company and will closely coordinate and work with the Board of Directors and senior leadership team. Plan, develop, implement, and direct the organization's operational and fiscal function and performance. Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction.
- Achieve double or triple revenue increase over a 2-3 year period on initial revenue of $10M
- Position the company to significantly increase its current market capitalization of $100M
- Develop, oversee, and own all aspects of the corporate strategy and plan
- Executing on a plan to achieve superior financial results in an emerging growth diagnostics company
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders, and other executives.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
- Understands the dynamics and advance of IVD and life science business, is good at sales, good at operations management and can be the face of the company to the outside world. A proven record of leading a company to success is preferred.
- Understand the entire value chain of the market; Extensive experience and well-established connection in IVD and life science industry
- Experience in capital market, fund raising, investor pitch, fund raising and M&A.