Multi-Billion Dollar Tier One Manufacturing Company in the Metro Detroit area is looking for a Chief Engineer that can lead the design, validation, and launch of Mechatronic Components used in products.
- Monitor and review all designs and approve prototype part/tool release and orders; as well as insure all documentation and key engineering actions are properly completed (requirements, DVPR, DFMEA, Test procedures/ reports…).
- Will lead a lead a team that will work on products including actuators, sensors and ECUs. Future activities may expand into vehicle integration, powertrain electrification, other mechatronics products.
- Lead the development of assigned products from concept thru production.
- Work closely with team members daily to insure all proper engineering work is completed to a professional level and documented in a manner that can be referenced by customers, vendors and lawyers.
- Lead documentation efforts and insure Requirements Documents, test procedures / reports and other engineering documents are first rate and clearly communicate the necessary information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (BSME/BSEE)
- 5+ years in electro-mechanical product development and launch for light vehicle applications.
- Experience in document creation and maintenance (Requirements, DFMEA, DVPR, Test Procedures, Test reports…).
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.