Multi-billion-dollar international automotive company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for a Chief Engineer that will oversee the Mechatronics / Electro/Mechanical Engineering Department. The group will lead the design, validation, and launch of Mechatronic Components.
- Monitor and review all designs and approve prototype part/tool release and orders; as well as insure all documentation and key engineering actions are properly completed (requirements, DVPR, DFMEA, Test procedures/ reports…).
- Lead a team that will work on products including actuators, sensors and ECUs. Future activities may expand into vehicle integration, powertrain electrification, other mechatronics products.
- Lead the development of assigned products from concept thru production.
- Lead documentation efforts and insure Requirements Documents, test procedures / reports and other engineering documents are first rate and clearly communicate the necessary information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (BSME/BSEE).
- 5+ years’ experience in electromechanical product development and launch for automotive applications.
- Experience in document creation and maintenance (Requirements, DFMEA, DVPR, Test Procedures, Test reports…etc.).
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.