Chief Accounting Officer
CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER
WHO: Our client owns 20 businesses involving business services and technology around one industry. Even though the business is worth billions in revenue, they focus on good values, entrepreneurship, and growth.
WHAT: Chief Accounting Officer (CAO) over Finance, Accounting, Payroll, and Benefits Administration. Reports to the CFO.
WHEN: IMMEDIATE NEED
WHY: Various retirements
COMPENSATION: $220K - $250K + 20-30% Bonus, Excellent benefits & environment
- Management of teams over cash management, accounting, payroll, benefits, and financial systems
- Budgeting and Financial Reporting – facilitate the budgeting and forecasting process, provide timely analyses, reports, and dashboards; prepare 1 and 5-year cash flow statements, prepare ad hoc analyses
- Cash Management – detailed daily activity reports and forecasts, bank accounts, wire transfers
andACH files, coordinate draws, prepare quarterly reports, including covenant calculations
- Corporate Accounting – manage department responsible for general accounting for all departments and certain operating units, prepare consolidated reports
- Business Systems Support – oversee
teamthat manages financial, accounting, payroll systems, including user administration, system maintenance, upgrades, and fixes
- Risk Management – prepare business risk assessments for accounting and balance sheet reviews
- Big 4, CPA
- MBA preferred
- 10+ years related experience
yearsexperience as Corporate Controller, CAO, FP&A leader.
- 8+ years over cash management, accounting
andbusiness systems functions and significant experience working with IT and HR
- Experience with company revenue over $1 Billion
If interested, please send resume to Jane@northpointsg.com.
Click here to apply online