Technical Service Manager
Responsible for all Technical issues and representation.
- Providing technical advice to customers and employees to resolve product or service requests.
- Liaison between the field and internal development of new products and improvements to existing products, team training on new products and industry applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical training for contractors through onsite and in house educational programs.
- Provide onsite technical support for contractors and end users.
- Trouble shoot complications related to product installation
- Team leader working on projects related to:
- Product Failure Analysis
- Benchmarking Competitive Products
- R&D Projects
- Aid in the proper specification of products
- Determine Best Practice Application procedures
- Work as a key support member on R&D projects
- Technical sales support
- Make presentations to contractors demonstrating new and existing products
- Provide field intelligence on new product opportunities, services and market potentials.
- Travel requirements greater than 60% of time.
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
4-Year college degree; science, engineering or technical preferred but not required. Minimum 5 years in technical support / coating application with a minimum of 2 years in resinous product application experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. Leadership experience is essential.