INDUSTRIAL COATINGS CHEMIST
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- New product development
- Quality control supervision
- Computer input from raw material breakdowns to assure proper reporting of regulated or hazardous chemicals contained in raw materials. [Safety Data Sheet information]
- Label programs and BatchMaster use and maintenance.
- Technical service to customers
- Manufacturing problems – causes, cures, and prevention
4 year degree with 2-4 years relevant experience in the industry OR 8-10 years of professional experience as a chemist in the industrial coatings industry.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work with, and direct, a team in a project setting
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to find SOLUTIONS rather than reasons we cannot do a project
- Ability and desire to work in a small company setting