Our client. located in Orangeburg, SC has an opening for a Production Engineer to work on a 3 month contract contract. The hours would be a 12 hour rotating shift or 7 on/7 off shift.Responsibilities include:
- Support day to day operations.
- Review daily production vs commercial plan and capacity.
- Support management of change(MOC) and Pre-start up safety review as needed.
- Review daily production vs commercial plan and capacity
- Ensure optimal yield, energy, cost and quality performance.
- Work with environmental staff to insure operation within permits.
- Participate in OEE team and improvement programs
For consideration submit resume with hourly pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online
- B.S. Chemical Engineering from accredited school
- 5 years chemical engineering/chemical production engineering experience in a chemical, petrochemical or refining industry
- Strong technical skills