The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the overall Quality Management System of the company and be the Quality Management Representative. The QA Manager must have an in depth knowledge of IOS, AS and Nadcap standards, and be able to fully implement them company wide. The QA Manager shall interact with various customers and internal personnel efficiently and effectively. In addition, the QA Manager must be able to resolve issues and respond to Corrective and Preventive Actions, address non-conforming product, and develop the quality policies, standards, procedures, programs and practices while driving and facilitating continuous improvement programs. .
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package
• Generous 401k Pension Plan
• Positive work-life balance
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Commitment to professional growth
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fully paid Tuition Assistance Program (where applicable)
• Free parking
• Monitor and control activities of the Quality Management System
• Review customer specifications
• Prepare and maintain all procedure and work instructions in compliance with customer and third party specifications
• Conduct internal audits
• Prepare for and execute customer and third party audits and questionnaires
• Contribute to Continuous Improvement and cost reduction projects
• Conduct Root Cause Corrective Action investigations for both internal and external non-conformances
• Train employees on Quality Management System policies
• Minimum – Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline
• Well versed in ISO9001, AS9100, Nadcap and Quality Management Systems
• Minimum of 8-10 years quality experience in an aerospace environment
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!