As a talented Charge Emergency Room, Emergency Department Nurse, your career is valuable to people with your special Charge Emergency Department (ER) (ED) nursing skill set. You can make a difference! We are seeking qualified Emergency Room Nurses nationwide.
Responsibilities for Registered Nurse – Emergency Room, Emergency Department
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards in the Emergency Department
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Responsibilities of assessing, planning, administering, evaluating the nursing care of assigned patients, administering all treatments and medications, and maintaining complete and accurate records of nursing assessments and nursing care.
- -Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- -Current and Valid RN license
- -Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- -BSN strongly preferred
- -BLS Required
- -ACLS Required
- -PALS Required
- -2 years’ current experience working in acute care hospital
- -1 year experience working in the emergency department (ER) (ED) as a Charge nurse
- -Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- -Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- -Ability to work in a team environment
- -Problem solving skill set
- -Ability to handle critical care patients
- -Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care