Charge Nurse Supervisor (RN)
McCall and Lee have been engaged by one of our clients in New Mexico to recruit a Registered Nurse for their close-knit team.
If you are a new or experienced RN that is in a position to make a change, this position may be worth a closer look.
Excellent Schools / Flexible Schedule / Low Cost of Living / Scenic Views
Assists in the day-to-day administrative functions of the nursing administration department. Consults with department director, and charge nurses on nursing problems and interpretation/application of hospital and nursing services policies and procedures to ensure patient and staff needs are met. Is responsible for monitoring, supervising and evaluating nursing supervisor activities and performance. Provides clinical and operational leadership for the assigned areas.
- Competitive salaries
- Full medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Free wellness programs
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement plans, including matching employer contributions
- Continuing education and career development opportunities
- Life insurance and short/long term disability programs
To take the first step towards your new opportunity, apply now and reach out to the recruiter listed below:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of New Mexico
- Preferred: at least one year's clinical experience, medical, surgical, or critical care.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and principles.
- Flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation.
- Has excellent observation, good clinical judgment, and good oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Acts as a liaison between patient/family and healthcare personnel to ensure necessary care are provided promptly and effectively.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package
Cristian Garza Recruiting Specialist
512 444 6400 x91 Direct Dial 480 666 0399