Charge Nurse - Medical/Telemetry
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Medical Charge Nurse for a great opportunity in the Brownwood, TX area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working in a Medical Surgical or ICU unit.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse - Medical/Telemetry
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN strongly preferred
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of Texas
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working in a Medical Surgical or ICU unit
- BLS/ACLS Required Experience
Responsibilities of the Charge Nurse - Medical/Telemetry
- Provide professional nursing direct patient care in compliance with professional practice and unit standards.
- Promote a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of the care delivery team.
- Provide guidance and directions to the nursing assistants on the unit.
- Provide adequate care to patients.
- Support the health care team.
- Ensure that life support equipment function properly.
- Observe patients vital signs.