Charge Nurse - Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
Currently seeking a talented and dedicated Charge Nurse for a great opportunity in the Northern GA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year of experience working as a charge nurse.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse - Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of GA
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 1 year of experience working as a Charge Nurse
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
Responsibilities of the Charge Nurse - Medical Surgical (Med/Surg)
- Serves as a resource to colleagues and strong advocate for patients/families.
- Consistently communicates effectively and respectfully.
- Delivers safe, dependable and effective care to a patient population independently utilizing the nursing process.
- Demonstrates developed assessment skills. Recognizes the impact of nursing care on patient outcomes.
- Documents the nursing process accurately and in the appropriate format (e.g. computer, clinical pathway, and chart).
- Plans and implements patient care independently.