Charge Nurse - Emergency Department
Atlanta, GA area
Currently seeking talented Charge Nurse Emergency Department for a great opportunity in the Atlanta, GA area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of current experience working in acute care hospital and have 1 year experience working in a leadership role.
Requirements of the Charge Nurse - Emergency Department
- Bachelor's degree required
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license in the state of GA
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required
- 3 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years experience in the area of concentration
- 1 year experience working in a leadership role
Responsibilities of the Charge Nurse - Emergency Department
- Plans, coordinates and directs the daily operations of a specific section/division.
- Supervises clinical staff and facilitates communication with physicians and internal administrators to provide optimal patient and family-centered care.
- Is recognized as a change agent and routinely leads efforts to strengthen organizational systems that support the mission, vision, and values of the department.
- Adept at creative problem-solving, negotiating conflict, and collaborating with others.
- Demonstrates insight, judgment, and clinically sound risk-taking.