Title: Change Control Manager
City: San Mateo
Job Type: Direct-hire
Job Code: EB-8755992526
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Change Control Manager to work on-site with our client, a world-class Construction Management company.
This is a direct-hire position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.Job Description:
Bridging construction, estimating, and project management team onto the same financial slate in resolution of change orders. Leading resolution of complex change orders throughout the life cycle of the job by utilizing negotiation and other tools to ensure timely, accurate and successful resolution to changes.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for change order management
- Working closely with the Project Management team to communicate and document all change orders
- Accurately estimate labor, material and miscellaneous costs required for changes
- Compare original contract documents to revisions/addenda and identify changes to original scope
- Coordinate with Project Scheduler for evaluation of Time Impact Analysis and delay impact as a result of changes
- Coordinate with Subcontractors and Suppliers to generate cost proposal
- Negotiate terms and conditions of changes with Client
- Bachelors of Science degree in civil engineering, construction management, or related engineering field required.
- Excellent estimating experience and knowledge of how major construction project are built.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and document control software (e.g. SharePoint, Primavera) and project scheduling required.
- Experience negotiating large and small value change conditions related to a rail project preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with minimal oversight.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required, including the ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating so that you get along with clients, contractors, co-workers, and management.
- Base Salary
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits.
- Employer Contributions to 401K Pension Plan [to 4% max]
- Vacation/Sick pay in accordance with Company Policy.
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
Our client is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. They promote a drug free workplace and utilize the government’s E-Verify process.